- Develop green marine solutions that reduces marine carbon footprint, in line with company business objectives.
- Hands on in setting up of test lab to enable development and testing.
- Perform software and algorithm development for electrical propulsion solutions.
- Generate documentation of development architecture, test setups, test procedures, quality control and any other necessary supporting documents.
- Responsible for commissioning of vessels with similar configurations.
- Troubleshoot and resolve any issues related to our delivered solutions that may arise during the vessel commissioning.
- Any other tasks as may be required by supervisor.
- Min engineering degree in relevant discipline
- Knowledge of PLC programming (especially with Codesys) will be an added advantage.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Hands on person
- Team player
- Good communicator and has no problem engaging with external parties
- Knowledge in power electronics, motor drives, marine propulsion systems is a plus
- Able to start immediately or ASAP.