- Support HR department on administrative functions
- Maintain employee p-files.
- Update HR databases.
- Application/Renewal/Cancellation of work pass.
- Coordinate HR projects, meetings, and training seminars.
- Organise team building and other company events.
- Ensure proper filing of documents.
- Ad-hoc tasks as assigned by superior.
- NITEC, Higher NITEC or Diploma in Human Resource Management.
- Minimum 1-year of relevant experience in HR administration.
- A good team player with responsible and positive working attitude and the ability to multi-task.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Candidate should have a good knowledge of Singapore’s employment laws.