Reporting directly to and assisting the IT Manager (Infra-structure) in support of the following ICT areas:
- Desktop, server, network and security related matters.
- Audit and enforcement of IT assets, security, standards, policies and compliances.
- Network and Infra-structure:
- general upgrades, changes, maintenance and relocations.
- network, server and server cluster administrations and security
- Experience with DNS, WAF and Web Servers operations will be advantageous.
- Support and participation in new business related initiatives as required.
- NITEC/Diploma or equivalent in Information Technology or related fields.
- Practiced knowledge of the following (preferably with relevant certifications):
- MS Enterprise Solutions, e.g. Office 365, Azure, Network & Server Services
- Enterprise and Cyber Security, e.g. APT, CIP, mainstream security devices
- For entry level, fresh graduates with hands-on technical savviness are welcome to apply.
- A well-natured and constructive team player with a highly positive attitude that could thrive under pressure.