- Develop and implement recruitment policies and procedures, including the development and maintenance of recruitment resources and the necessary toolkits, for both recruitment and branding purposes, and ensure that all people are trained.
- Lead the end-to-end recruitment process from sourcing, facilitating interviews, conducting reference checks to making employment offers
- Work closely with hiring managers and key stakeholders to maximize effectiveness of recruitment process
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining strong partnerships with both internal and external sourcing channels, ensuring that all positions are filled in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Review recruitment and sourcing strategies on a regular basis
- Lead and manage strategic initiative such as graduate hire programs, internships, Job Fairs, social media, Walk-in interview, etc.
- Develop and manage corporate onboarding program and processes that is consistent with our corporate image and goals
- HR Business Partner to key stakeholders and help drive our business and company’s culture
- Partner business through a proactive and consultative approach in various strategic human resource areas
- Act as change agent by developing and communicating organizational strategy with management and/or employees, where required
- Degree with min 5 years of related experience in HR functions, focusing on Talent Acquisition
- Experience in conducting searches using variety of channels including social media and other creative search approach
- Strong business and HR acumen, including problem solving and critical thinking skills
- A hands-on self-starter as well as good team player
- Passionate about recruitment and in driving employer branding
- Well organized with a positive mindset
- Great communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interface at all levels of the organization
- Good knowledge of local employment law and regulation