- Directing and coordinating all sales activities
- Preparing sales budgets and projections and approving expenditures
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets
- Handling and resolving customer complaints regarding a product or service
- Advising distributors and dealers on policies and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Serving as the face of the organization to internal and external partners
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key clients
Education & Skills Requirements:
- Diploma in Marketing or Business Administration or in relevant fields.
- Customer – oriented and good team player.
- 2/3 years of experience as Sales Manager
- More than 3 years of sales experience
- Good communication & interpersonal skills.
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service and communication skills