- Perform preventive maintenance of production equipment.
- To report in writing for maintenance carry out.
- To ensure customer satisfaction at their premises.
- Able to standby after office hours, when required, to provide support for urgent projects or to handle unexpected issues that may arise outside of regular business hours.
- Perform ad-hoc duties assigned by supervisor.
Education & Skills Requirements:
- Diploma/ITE/NTC in Electrical & Electronic or in relevant fields.
- Must have class 3 license.
- Must understand basic AC & DC circuitry and electronic.
- Experience in soldering / Assembly.
- Well organised and independent.
- Customer – oriented and good team player.
- Good communication & interpersonal skills.