Athena Dynamics is looking to hire interns to assist in researching and testing of innovative cyber security technologies in laboratory environment.
- Full-time undergraduate/fresh graduate.
- Well-natured, keen learner and team builder.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Critical thinking ability in problem solving.
- Understanding of current and evolving trend in cyber threats.
- Advantageous to have knowledge in Networking, Windows Server, Socket programming, MS SQL, and some basic programming skill.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Review and update documentations on policies, procedures, standards and guidelines.
- Assist with systems testing in laboratory environment.
- Assist with project implementations at customer site.
- Provide first-level compliance monitoring and investigations.
- Assist with forensics analysis and fact gathering.
- Record and track IT security incidents.
- Perform other duties as assigned.