Successful candidates will be responsible for the growth of cyber-security businesses in Singapore and the Asia Pacific region. Incumbent is expected to possess proven track record in identifying, defining, and closing new cyber- security opportunities. Incumbents should be experienced in consultative sales either independently or by leveraging available and accessible technical resources to develop new businesses.
- 3 years of IT infra-structure or cyber security related scales and business development experiences with consistent achievements in meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- Understanding the current threat landscapes and be able to recommend accurate and effective solutions to address customer requirements.
- Possess an innovative and open mindset especially in the creation of viable partnerships and new markets with radically differentiated propositions.
- A well-natured, results-oriented self-motivating, self-driven team player
- CISSP and cyber-security related certification is not necessary but advantageous.
What is needed to be successful:
- A credible and trusted personality with whom partners and customers would relate
- Track record in consultative sales to mid/large enterprises (SGD200K to above SGD1million)
- A natural strategist in identifying new opportunities and realizing new growth plans
- Experienced in selling IT infrastructure and security solutions into especially the government, financial, healthcare, energy, public and private sectors.