Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist with system testing on existing or new products in laboratory environment.
- Assist the core team on various projects related to cybersecurity tool implementations, audits, risk assessments or vulnerability assessment.
- Conduct research mainly on topics covering cybersecurity issues.
- Work with the team on projects, daily operational related matters and cybersecurity events including competitions and exhibitions.
- Review and update documentations on security controls, policies and procedures relating to company’s IT information system.
- Students currently pursuing Cyber Security / Computer Science disciplines.
- Good understanding of network security and cybersecurity domain knowledge.
- Creative problem solver with the ability to multitask in a rapidly changing environment.
- Good written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Committed to teamwork and excellence.
- Proficiency in coding or scripting in Python is an advantage.
- Experience in CTF (Capture The Flag) competition or possess any technical professional membership is also an advantage.