- Support Sales Executive and coordinate sales-related activities within the organization.
- Ensures accurate and timely processing of sales orders.
- Inform customers of any delays and arrange alternate delivery dates.
- Work closely with the Logistics Department to ensure seamless flow of delivery to customers.
- Closely follow up and update customers on quotations, order confirmation as well as delivery dates.
- Dealing with products or technical queries.
- Attending to phone queries, emails and messages.
- Prepare reports which include Weekly Sales Tracking, KPI and EXCO.
- Minimum Diploma/ITE/GCE O levels.
- Good communications and interpersonal skills.
- Positive attitude and passion in learning.
- Adaptable, lots of initiative and willingness to undertake challenges.
- A team player.